srijeda, 29. studenoga 2017.

Autumn New In

Hello


After a long time, here is a new post about my new products.

I hope you enjoy it, feel free to write your opinion :)






Balea hand foam

I have to say it smells amazing, but it won't hydrate your hands. Packaging is so cute and lovely, I definitely recommend it.






Isana Hand creme

Has a nice smell, and a good price.



 Nivea Winter shower creme



EOS Lip Balm








Clinique Healthy Skin

I really interested in this trio.
They come with really cute bag, to keep them in.





 Catrice Kaviar collection


I have never seen a highlighter that is so big, it has 35,7g. Can't wait to try it.
And the packaging is beautiful.




Youstar Highlight and bronzer

I have never tried this brand so I'm looking forward to trying them. But packaging is sweet.







Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar